Philippians 4-13

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

Thoughts on The Verse
 Paul said he had learned the secret to living above life's circumstances was Jesus Christ. Jesus was his assurance that no matter how difficult his problems might be, they were not permanent. No matter how hard life was, Jesus would give him the strength to persevere. Paul is just as sure that Jesus will do this for you and me.

 Prayer
Heavenly Father, I believe you will deliver me, sustain me and uphold me through my difficulties today. Please forgive me for those times when I didn't turn to you in difficult times. Lord, I need the strength,comfort and your presence. In the name of  Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Philippians 4-13 Philippians 4-13 Reviewed by Hope Factory on 6:00:00 AM Rating: 5
AddMeFast.com - FREE Social Promotion
Powered by Blogger.