Psalm 90-12

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
 Thoughts on the Verse  
 God has a plan for us, for our world, and for his church. We cannot never gain  wisdom without the help of the holy spirit.To get the gift of the holy spirit we ask for it without doubting. Trusting God for wisdom has a huge effect on us and the way we conduct our lives because he gives us a heart of wisdom.

 Prayer
Holy and Almighty God,  you alone live in complete wisdom, justice and grace. Help me to know what time it is in my life and the role you want me to play at this stage of my journey. I want my life to be lived glorifying you. In Jesus  precious name I pray. Amen.
Psalm 90-12 Psalm 90-12 Reviewed by Hope Factory on 1:00:00 PM Rating: 5
AddMeFast.com - FREE Social Promotion
Powered by Blogger.